Sunday 7 April 2013

Week 1


I have selected ICT as one of my FSP subject. In first lecture our lecturer gave us an assignment it was all about how to make a blog from www.blogspot.com. This is my first blog ever in my life. So lets see how it will go on :).
From beginning I am working hard for this subject, because I want to be an expert in ICT.
In the very first week the lecturer taught us the basics of ICT and he given us one essay to write on how much we know about ICT and what we want to do in this field in our future. Then we have given assignment to start making respective Blog. More in this week we learnt about four basic operations of computer.Input,Processing,Output,Storage. Then the lecturer also taught us about Binary conversions. I really personally like Binary conversions. well week one has ended now. That is what I all learnt in my first week. Hope I ll learn much more about ICT in coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment